top of page

Hey! I'm Jess

Nice to Meet You!

I am the creative behind the camera. I fell in love with photography as a child borrowing my dad's camera, and the rest is history. My style has changed throughout the years, but my love of capturing authentic moments in time has never changed.

HOB04408.jpg

a bit about me...

I grew up in Richmond Hill, Ontario and went to school in Ottawa. I will always be the most awkward person in the room, so never stress about that. I love animals beyond words so if you ever want to include your pets in your session, the answer will always be yes. And in my world, everything revolves around music, so let me know your favourites and I'll bring a speaker to our session!

my style

The best part of being a wallflower is that you'll barely notice that I'm there. I love a good styled, editorial shoot and I'm always thinking up lots of pose ideas for those who need a bit more direction. But on your big day, it's all about you, so my goal most of the time is to just blend in with the rest of your day and capture it authentically. 

GRP06557.jpg
GRP06556.jpg

your experience

I like to give prompts rather than poses so I can do my thing while you two do yours. I will be as involved as you'd like me to be, which can be discussed in our meetings prior to the date. I am an open book, so any questions or support you need from me I'm right there for you every step of the way. 

what to expect

Here's a step-by-step breakdown of what to expect when booking with me. Send me an email or send a message through my contact page to let me know you're interested. After some details and contracts, we're good to go. To hold your date, I ask for a 20% deposit, and the other 80% 14 days before the day. We'll call a few weeks before the big day to run through all the details, itinerary, and must-have shots. You'll get your sneak peeks within 48 hours of your big day, I know, I can't wait that long either. The rest of your gallery will be delivered within 4 weeks. Everything will be sent through a link to an online gallery where you can download the photos and share them with family and friends!

GRP09803.jpg

Still have questions?   Ready to book?

bottom of page